Wednesday 2 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: seaonal allergies and fluid in ear-16mo. old

My son just got tubes put in his ears due to fluid from allergies. We
waited 5 months to see if the fluid would go away on its own. It
didn't. I just started using the oils, so I don't know if they will
work, but when the Dr. put the tubes in my son's ears he had an
extreme amount of pressure and puss in his ears. He never had an ear
infection because the infection (in both ears) was behind the middle
ear drum and the Dr.'s couldn't see it. He also had major hearing
issues. I had his hearing tested before the tubes were put in. You
would of never known, because he speaks at a normal level for his age.
He is 2.5. I would see an ENT, you never know if something else is
going on. The surgery was minor and I can tell a huge difference in
my son. He was waking every 2 hours, sometimes every 45 min. now he is
only up once a night (mainly due to habit of waking for so long) I am
so very happy I chose to get tubes. I will use the oils as
preventative, but will still have regular check ups with the ENT.
Good Luck.


On May 2, 7:49 am, Jennifer Kleiss <jennifer.h.kle...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> My daughter has just recently started taking allergy medicine
> (singular) that was prescribed by an allergist last wk. The reason we
> went to see an allergist in the first place was b/c after playing for
> 1 hr. outside a few wks. ago my daughter broke out in hives on her
> face due to what the allergist thinks is pollen, seaonal allergens.
> She said my daughter had fluid in both of her ears, no infection
> though. I have noticed that she has been off balance lately and she
> doesn't like me messing with her ears. She used to not mind if I
> cleaned her ears.
> I was hoping someone could recommend an oil to use for seaonal
> allergies and an oil to help drain the fluid in her ears. I would
> rather not have to give her an allergy med everyday......she's so
> young. The allergist scared me too b/c she said if she continues to
> have fluid in her ears it could delay her speech development.
>
> Thank you!!
>
> Jennifer Kleiss

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment