Sunday 20 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Rosacea

Rosacea is very often regarded in the alternative medicine community
as being digestion related. Mine went away almost completely when I
started taking HCl. I have a very simple and soothing face wash on my
blog that helped immensely as well. I do think personally that it is
related to candida as well.

I wrote a post on rosacea and the HCl on my blog as well.
wholenewmom.com

On May 20, 5:23 pm, Carly Nelson <eojun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, I forgot to add...when I suggested something might be going on
> internally, like maybe candida, she mentioned that her baby (still nursing,
> I believe) has a lot of thrush....really suspecting candida now...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Carly Nelson <eojun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Someone came to me at church today and asked what she could do about her
> > Rosacea (it is not at all obvious that she has it...does it some on other
> > body parts other than the face?)   Anyway, she said her skin is very
> > sensitive, and she is pretty fair toned.
>
> > I looked at the protocols/testimonials, but there are different ideas.
> > Don't know how old they might be, either.   What to tell her?
>
> > I will do some research on the underlying causes of Rosacea and see what
> > she has going on.    It's so frustrating when people want an answer that
> > involves cleansing/supplements/oils, but they are not willing to change
> > their eating habits!  Argh!
>
> > Thank you,
> > Carly

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment