Friday 11 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Preferred Members?

Cara, I have no major intentions to build this as a business (don't have any interest in doing classes/shows, but would be happy to sponsor people and "train" them, but not actively recruiting), but I am very glad I signed up as an IPC.  There seem to be so many more benefits.  I love that there is no sales requirement to be an IPC.  I'm very happy with this opportunity!  Isn't the percentage discount a little bit less as PM?  And you get the quarterly magazine as an IPC.  I think it will be interesting to see what others have to say about this.  =)
~Elaine

On Friday, May 11, 2012 1:15:29 AM UTC-4, wills.carebear wrote:
Hi all,

I need some advice.  When do you recommend folks sign up as PMs vs. IPCs?  I have several folks who will probably never want to build and won't do LRP under me as IPCs, but I think they probably would have been better as PMs since I would earn more that way - is that correct?  My upline basically says not to even bring up the PM program since it confuses people, and only use it if they are with another MLM and can't sign as an IPC, so I haven't been able to get good guidance.  So far I have just been directing people to sign as IPCs, but should I be laying out all the options?  I also need to know how to answer these questions for those under me as I begin to build my own team :-)  Thanks all,

Cara

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment