Tuesday 15 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: painful inner ears while flying

On May 15, 12:24 pm, LaSage <lasage1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any ideas to help with extreme pain in the inner ear during and long
> after the flight has ended?  I was so miserable the last time I flew;
> I am hoping to have an oil on hand this time to alleviate any pain.

Try sucking on the OnGuard throat lozengages. They help my ears when I
run but I haven't tried them for flying yet. I would also suggest
applying purify around the ear a couple of days before you fly to help
them drain pre-flight. I would also take the allergy blend of 2 drops
each of lemon lavender and peppermint. Let us know if it works!
Mysti

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment