Tuesday 15 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oil of the week: Patchouli

I am so excited to hear about the OCD. My son has been having anxiety
apparently from heavy metals. Thank you!!


On May 15, 9:13 am, Daniel Scheuch <daniel.sche...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice one, I might put some on my psoriasis. I just got a bottle in the
> post today :)
>
> On May 15, 9:56 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I have a rash on the front of my leg that I have battled with for years. I
> > let things go
> > for a while and it has returned with a vengeance. Cleansing and getting my
> > diet in order
> > takes care of it but meanwhile I have scratched it to the point of
> > bleeding. My friend suggested
> > I apply Patchouli and it no longer itches and is clearing up.  HOORAY for
> > one of my new
> > favorite oils.
>
> > Pat
>
> > On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 10:58 PM, Lynn <lynn19791...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > I had a girl that was suffering from OCD.  It was pretty bad.  We
> > > tried a number of oils with no success.  Then we tried patchouli and
> > > it helped immediately.  After a week or so, she quit using it and the
> > > OCD started to come back.  So she used it again for a few weeks longer
> > > and then quit and she has had no symptoms since!  She had applied it
> > > twice a day, using a roller bottle, behind the ears and on bottom of
> > > feet.  It's very exciting when you realize this has saved her from a
> > > lifetime of medications!
>
> > > On May 14, 9:45 pm, Lynn <lynn19791...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > > What do you use patchouli for?  Do you have a success story to tell?
> > > > Please be specific about how much you use/used, where applied and how
> > > > often. Thanks!,
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > PAT LEAVITT
> > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment