Friday 4 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Irritability, impatience and mood swings

I also deal with severe postpartum depression and I totally relate
hang in there and don't be hard on yourself (easier said than done)
my dr told me I will have to be on anti depressants for the rest of my
life but I'm trying the LLV because I don't want to be on those meds
forever!! I have heard great things about the woman's supplements as
well! Just know you are not alone and these oils will help !! Much
love tabitha
On May 2, 2:15 pm, rikiev...@live.com <rikiev...@live.com> wrote:
> I know you will find an oil to help!  Meanwhile, a handful of cashews has the same effect as 5mg of Prozac.  :)
>
> Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
> Radiant Living, LLCwww.radiantlivingonline.com
>
> Sent from my HTC smartphone
>
> ----- Reply message -----
> From: "Josamali" <janastra...@yahoo.com>
> To: <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Irritability, impatience and mood swings
> Date: Wed, May 2, 2012 1:58 pm
> I've been on Prozac for a number of years to help level the pendulum of my mood swings.  The Prozac has helped tremendously to keep my moods from fluctuating quite so much, but I'm looking for a non-prescription alternative.  I have been using Balance and Serenity for a couple of months, but haven't noticed much effect.  I've also tried the Peaceful Child Blend, but again, not much difference. PCB is pretty stinky too.  My kids don't like it and keep asking me why I smell bad. (lol)  My anger issues began to seriously become an issue when I had my second child and experienced a pretty severe case of postpartum depression.  That's when my doc prescribed the Prozac.  Since then I think my postpartum depression has manifested itself by becoming anger, impatience, irritability and general discontent.  I am terribly impatient with my children, my husband and myself.  My marriage is suffering as is my relationships with my children.  I am terribly restless, negative, irritable and crabby.  I don't sleep well either.  I can get to sleep, but wake up 7-8 times throughout the night and never achieve any restful restorative sleep.I don't want to have to get another prescription for Prozac, but I'm at my wits end.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment