Thursday 3 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Hypo-Thyroidism and Prescription Synthroid

I don't think it does when treating verious things such as colds, etc.
But if you're trying to treat a health condition such as thyroid,
diabetes or whatever with the oils then probably need to get tested
more frequently to see if they need to lower your meds for that
specific condition. I wonder if the guidebook mentioned in this
thread talks about that and which conditions you need to monitor?

Sheree

On May 1, 1:19 pm, Kathy Cameron <doterraachievingbala...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Only within the last week was I introduced to doTERRA, so as someone
> new I am in need of some answers to questions I have and may get as a
> consultant.
>
> Is there a guidebook which lists precautions for using specific oils
> with certain prescription medications?
>
> Example:  Synthroid
>
> I currently take, this as well as Lexapro, and Omeprazole.
>
> I know the Synthroid needs to be taken seperately from anything, not
> just others drugs, but should not be taken with food either. So my
> concern is will the oils effect this prescription?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment