Thursday 3 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Glue Ear

Thanks for your suggestions, I am using Frankincense, I've ordered the
helichrysium and I'm also going to start applying Basil around his
ears. Fingers crossed...

On Apr 22, 12:08 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> When she suggests taking the OnGuard internally I am assuming she does not
> mean
> putting the oils into the ear. That would not be a good idea.
>
> pat
>
>
>
>
>
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 9:58 PM, wholenewmom <wholenew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have a friend who recommended a massage on the ear canal.  I could
> > get that info to you to use w/ the oils if you like.  I also had a
> > similar situation.  In your case I would think On Guard internally
> > would maybe help and I also took Air Power.  It was gone in about 3
> > days to one week.  I hope that helps.
>
> > On Apr 21, 8:32 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > You are doing well with the oils you have chosen. I would use the
> > > Frankincense and
> > > Helichrysum on the ears (both of them). Put the oil on the back of the
> > ear
> > > and run it down
> > > to the chin and then repeat the procedure in front of the ear and down to
> > > the chin.
> > > I would do this twice a day. And continue with the other oils you are
> > > using. In many situations
> > > this will clear up on it's own. I would try anything before surgery.
>
> > > pat
>
> > > On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:20 PM, Tanya M <tanya.glorgan...@gmail.com
> > >wrote:
>
> > > > Just wondering if anyone has had success with using essential oils to
> > > > treet Glue Ear? I have three months to help my son before he has to
> > > > have grommits!  I am currently using Breathe, Frankincense and On
> > > > Guard (Breathe on his chest, On Gurad and Fran just behind his bad ear
> > > > and on his feet).  Thanks!
>
> > > > --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > --
> > > PAT LEAVITT
> > > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment