Tuesday 8 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Constipation

Chronic constipation here too! Tried many things over the course of
my life, cleanses, probiotics, more fiber, more water etc, they often
worked but not for the duration. Extra water doesn't work for me.
When I first started doTERRA I was taking a little more than 1 bottle
of DigestZen a month and it was helping but not at the level I wanted.

I did the GX-Pb for 3 months. Between months 2-3, constipation got
bad. I read here to finish out bottle of Pb, so I did that at the
conclusion of 3rd month. It helped some, but constipation still
hanging on...

Been doing some type of digestive enzyme for years and I try to take
Terrazyme with every meal -- I usually get in 2-3 a day. I do 1/2
dose LLV (more keeps me up at night). I do 2 cups of coffee a day as
well.

At the recommendation of my esthetician upline, I started doing 3
drops of lemon oil in my water, 3x a day. Still not much movement.

Upped lemon oil to 4-5 drops with every glass of water daily. Things
started to move regularly. This was about 2 months ago. I was able
to stop DigestZen entirely, and now only use it for the occasional
gas.

The last two weeks I can honestly say I'm not sluggish anymore.
Seriously, first time in my life this is my normal state! I'm going
very regularly, sometimes too much. I'm at the point of scaling back
the lemon (2-3 drops with each glass/bottle).

Lemon stimulates bile production. All the other things are important
too (digesting properly, enough fiber and water, good bacteria), but
if you aren't making the bile it ain't gonna move.

Good luck!





On May 7, 9:13 pm, Daniel Scheuch <daniel.sche...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh and first thing in the morning drink 1 liter of water before you
> eat anything :) This will work wonders.
>
> On May 8, 11:10 am, Daniel Scheuch <daniel.sche...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Do you eat lots of dry or concentrated foods? Things like bread and
> > other grains can absorb lots of moisture in the colon and stop it
> > moving. Try increasing the amount of fruit, veg and salad in your diet
> > (think foods with moisture). Soups are great for getting things moving
> > I think (Pumpkin is especially good), you could try just having soup
> > for dinner for a few nights or more. If I eat rice I always add extra
> > water and just cook it longer to get more moisture into the grains.
> > Muesli is one of the worst things you can eat if you are constipated.
> > Muesli needs to be soaked overnight and then cooked for ages (all day
> > if possible) or it just sucks up heaps of water in your system (this
> > is how the Swiss originally made it). I would stay away from this one.
> > Keep meat consumption to only a few times (2-3) a week as well.
>
> > Drink at least 3 liters of pure water a day (find yourself a local
> > spring and collect your own if you can or get a good filter), chances
> > are you are very dehydrated. Add a cleansing oil like lemon or slim/
> > sassy to the water.
>
> > If you need some fast relief do a sea salt water flushhttp://themastercleanse.org/salt-water-flush/
> > Colonics and enemas are also good for flushing things out.
>
> > Here is my lazy pumpkin soup recipe:
>
> > 1 organic butternut pumpkin
> > 1-2 veg stock cubes
> > 1 tsp celtic sea salt (or other sea salt)
> > 1 tsp curry powder
> > 1 tsp sweet paprika
> > Pinch cumin
> > 1 tsp pepper
> > 1 tsp dried oregano
> > 1 tsp of umboshi plum vinegar (don't worry if you can't get this).
> > boiling water
>
> > Cut up pumpkin into ~2cm cubes (if organic you can leave the skin on,
> > makes it easy!) and put in pot. Fill pot with boiling water to just
> > below height of pumpkin. Add other herbs and spices and bring to boil.
> > Put on lid and simmer till pumpkin cubes are soft. Use a bamix or food
> > processor to blend up. Add umboshi plum vinegar and blend some more.
> > You can add some fresh coriander/parsley to bowl. Eat!
>
> > Hope this helps!
> > Dan
>
> > On May 5, 4:56 am, Alyssa Stebbing <acmstebb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I suffer from chronic constipation. I've tried the GX Assist, Coriander PB
> > > Assist, Digestzen, Zendocrine--and nothing. Should I try all together? I
> > > need a cleanse--but nothing is working.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment