Sunday 27 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Boils and gum / mouth issues

thanks Sharon. I did look at the root canal info. Mine is quite new -
about 2 years - trouble is the tooth is right up front. And for my
friend, he would be toothless since he really has about 15-17. My
endodontist said that there are real issues w/ implants as well and
infections so this has got us b/t a rock and a hard place. I looked
into bridges but it looks like they have real issues as well.

If you have any thoughts I'd be very interested. One bridge that was
recommended to me I ran by 2 dentists and they both said that they
would in no way be strong enough.

On May 27, 3:00 pm, Sharon Hoehner <detoxexp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not sure about internal use but Purify is great for boils.  Even using it
> elsewhere on the body should prompt the boils to clear up.  It is best to
> have root canals removed when they cause issues. They can be safe for about
> 10 years, depending on the person (sometimes less and sometimes more).
> Just google "dangers of root canals" or something like that to get informed.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 11:21 AM, wholenewmom <wholenew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I had posted about 2 weeks ago that I appear to have an infection at
> > the tip of my root. I have been swishing w/ a clove based oil and
> > DoTerra's oregano since I don't have clove yet.
>
> > It does appear to be helping a lot - so thank you, Pat.  I am hoping I
> > will be cured.
>
> > I have a few questions:
>
> > 1.  until I get clove would On Guard be a good option?  I only have
> > something like clove from another company right now
>
> > Anyway, a friend from church had a childhood accident after which he
> > had about 15 root canals.  He has various troubles w/ them to this
> > day.  He also is developing boils on his face that he thinks are
> > connected.
>
> > He is eager to try the oregano & clove swishing but he's wondering
> > what would be recommended for the boils.  Anything beyond the protocol
> > on EEssentials me?
>
> > Thanks!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> Sharon Hoehner
> * <http://www.ncdsecretlaunch.com/detoxqueen>www.endcandidablog.com
> **(604) 894-6940 Home Office Pacific Time
> (604) 905-9240 Cell Phone *

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment