Thursday 3 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] PDD-NOS

I love your website and products. I use a blend, peaceful child for
my elder son who has anxiety, with much success. I am looking for
information and another blend for my younger son who has PDD-NOS and
anxiety with tendencies with OCD and some ADD. I have tried many oils
and have not found the perfect match yet. I have read everything on
your website concerning Autism, but there is nothing under the heading
of sensory. Is there no info? I am diffusing wintergreen every night
while he is sleeping which is helping him the next morning in his
preparation for school. Big improvement! I am dealing with a
developmental delay of the executive function of his brain--
frustration tolerance, and flexability. Any info would be helpful!
Mitchell's Mom (posted from EverythingEssential.me, PDD-NOS is
Pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified is a
pervasive developmental disorder)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment