Tuesday 15 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] For Heidi

yes I would like your chart showing the benefits of PC'S vs. IPC's,
Thanks, Barb

I am new to this group & groups in general so I don't know where I
should post this question.

I am a Doterra IPC and have a close friend who has a big problem with
her cat. The cat has a mucus plug in it's ureter, so it's urine is
building up in it's bladder making it difficult to urinate. the cat
urinates some but not normal. the cat is on medication to get the plug
out but it is not a guarantee it will come out. My friend has spent
over $200 to clear the bladder infection the cat got as a result and
all the exrays etc... If the medication doesn't help she has to pay
over $300 to get the mucus plug removed. the reason I posted this is
to see if anyone has any ideas as far as essential oils. My friends
wants to try oils 1st !
I am doing my own research & have the Cat PDF on oils but there are
several oils for mucus and I don't really have time for too much trial
and error, the cat is in need asap! Please Help and Thank You!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment