Monday 2 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Elevation and Balance Oils

I am really new to doTerra too. But one thing I have learned is that
there is no one answer for any condition. There are guidelines on
oils that help. But that doesn't mean you need every oil. I have a
severe mood disorder. The minute I smelled serenity I loved it. And
Elevation smelled like dirty shoes. But then I had a bunch of stress
and stuff going on in my life. I ended up letting my sister smell
some oils. As I smelled the Elevation, it smelled totally different.
I definitely needed it. So let her smell some oils and it may take
some trial and error. Use what smells the best to her. It will be
worth it. Good luck.

On Apr 2, 9:08 am, "steu...@yahoo.com" <steu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Can it be used on not so happy crying toddlers as a calming effect?
>
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original message-----
> From: Ramona <ramsfa...@yahoo.com>
> To: "everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com"
>
> <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Sent: Mon, Apr 2, 2012 14:51:51 GMT+00:00
> Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Elevation and Balance Oils
>
> Elevation has an amazing affect on my autistic son-it calms him every time.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Apr 2, 2012, at 8:46 AM, "steu...@yahoo.com" <steu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi. I just recently got in the oils Elevation and Balance. I been with
> doterra for 2 months, looking into ways to help my ADHD 14 yr old daughter.
> I already use Vetiver and peppermint. But what other uses do you use these 2
> oils with, what do they do to benefit yourself or someone you may know.
> Thanks
>
> > Shanna
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment