Monday 2 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: From nicotine to aspartame

I am interested in the responses. I have written a post about my
husband who has chewed for years and is trying to quit. For him
coriander applied to his inner lip and the roof of his mouth is
helping. But he has also drank tons of diet mt dew for years. I am
hoping to help him with that. But I thought I'd work on one addiction
at a time.

On Apr 2, 6:38 am, "Janice7...@aol.com" <Janice7...@aol.com> wrote:
> Someone I met over the weekend made the break from cigarettes but now
> has fallen into the trap of diet soda; losing the physical act of
> holding a cigarette resulted in seeking out another oral fixation and
> they are now heavy into soda.
>
> I have not yet figured out how to incorporate the oils into my own
> daily life so I'm not sure how to recommend any ideas to her.
>
> I have two oil reference books, Modern Essentials, which I see
> recommends Purify for a couple different addictions as well as the
> Reference Guide for Essential Oils which also includes recommendations
> for Coffee addiction that lists Bergamot --- although I'm not sure
> recommending something topically or aromatically would quell the
> physical act or oral fixation of actually having a can of soda nearby
> and drinking from it.
>
> Has anyone encountered this?  If not, I'll recommend she try Bergamot
> or Purify aromatically.  She's not a big fan of Lemon or I'd have
> suggested Lemon water.
>
> Have a great day.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment