Monday 2 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Now I've heard it all..the craziest question yet

No it is not run or owned by any church. There are owners and/or
executives who are
LDS (members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, the
"Mormons"), just as there are in many companies in America. I personally
have never seen any mention of any religion in any of the materials that
doTerra provides or on any of the many phone calls, webinars or anything
else. Demographically I think you would find that many companies that
were started in Utah have LDS ties, just as in other regions of the
country there are other religious majorities. I think you would find
that there are far more businesses that are owned by Catholics than any
other religion in the US. Nothing that doTerra does emphasizes any
faith, even though among my crowd it is the prevailing belief that these
essential oils are a gift from God or the Earth, regardless of which one
or what you believe in. In our area there are members from just about
every religion that is represented here.
gin

On 4/2/2012 10:05 AM, Janice7920@aol.com wrote:
> Someone I wanted to share doTerra with today asked me if it is a
> Mormon-Church-run company? I'm sure I stared at him with my mouth
> hanging open, because it never crossed my mind..
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment