Thursday 29 December 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] iamslimandsassy

There is a Slim and Sassy Trim Enrollment Kit.
Where I have seen the best results, 5 drops 5 times a day. One of the
ladies I know has lost 50 lbs.
Things that seem to really help to get results - do the doTerra Cleanse
& Restore and add the Life Long Vitality Pack. I also recommend drinking
2 quarts of water minimum.
gin

On 12/29/2011 6:44 AM, Ruth wrote:
> How did you use it, it has not been helpful at all to me
> So I am trying to get input on how others are using it
> I am in peri menopause so I understand it may take some different
> approaches
>
> I started with 8 drops am up to 25 per day which means a lot of oil each
> month which could be ok if it was work to reduce my weight
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
> serendipitydo@rocketmail.com
> Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 7:11 AM
> To: Everything doTERRA
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] iamslimandsassy
>
> I have had great success with just the slim& sassy oil and I am
> wondering, if someone wants to start the slim& sassy program in Jan
> do they need to pay the $35 membership fee, or is the new slim& sassy
> kit with the shakes, oils& LLV like a membership kit?
> Thanks,
> Lillian
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment