Saturday 31 December 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: slim n sassy

I'm not sure about why we need the high drops. I do know a few
things:

when all of us were back stage @ conference talking before we came out
for the Slim and Sassy part, it seems that everyone took the high
doses of slim and sassy.

That is what works for me. if i don't take the high doses, then for
some reason i'm not in the zone. well, not necessarily high but i have
to be doing it throughout the day. I don't put it in my water. I use
it under my tongue and drink my water with lemon and lime.

also, I have a few clients that can take slim and sassy and take their
sugar and it drops it immediately.

So no matter what, I always try to empower people to pay attention to
their bodies and do what works for them. And those that are diabetic
have to be testing their blood.

I would also really like to hear Dr. hill's answer to this. good
question.

On Dec 31 2011, 5:09 pm, Ginny Eiseman <gi...@kpunet.net> wrote:
> I'm curious if anyone knows why 5 drops of slim and sassy 5 times a day
> is optimal for weight loss. I was wondering because it kind of conflicts
> with less is better and the infamous one drop of Onguard in 5 gallons of
> water.
> I know someone is going to ask this question so I want to be prepared!
> gin
>
> --
> Ginny Eisemanhttp://www.thinkdoterra.com/93188/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment