Friday 30 December 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Ethnic hair

I am considered caucasian but I have used ethnic products on my hair
my entire life. I have very thick curly hair.
I use doterra shampoo & conditioner. It is very important to use the
conditioner with the shampoo. They are designed to go together. The
shampoo will dry the hair if used alone. The conditioner seals the
hair. Good stuff.
I also use raw virgin coconut oil with a drop of ylang ylang. It's
wonderful to use when I decide to straighten my hair.
I have a friend with a daughter that is African. She uses the same
stuff.

On Dec 27, 9:42 pm, Sharon <sdo...@att.net> wrote:
> Erika, what are the problems that you're referring to?
>
> On Dec 27, 7:14 am, Erika Tenney <doterratuc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Has anyone used doTERRA to help withEthnichairproblems?  Thanks, Erika

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment