Saturday 31 December 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: doTERRA Bottles

You could always buy a glass bottle that you find that you like, and
use the glass etching cream and etch doTERRA in the glass. I have done
etching and it looks amazing!

On Dec 30, 11:42 am, Bridget <doterral...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am pretty sure I saw doTERRA brand Blender Bottles at convention.
> Does anyone know if they are available for purchase somewhere?  I
> would also be interested in the doTERRA glass water bottles as well.
> If you know how to purchase these items I would love the info.  I have
> done a few internet searches but came up empty.
>
> Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment