Saturday 31 December 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Solace and Infertility

I am in the same boat with my sister-in-law plus add $30,000 in failed
invitro. They want a baby so bad but what can we do?
gin
On 12/31/2011 9:51 AM, Victoria Talley wrote:
> I have a friend that has struggled for years getting pregnant.... She
> refuses to use vitamins but, has spent thousands on
> fertility drugs....
> Would Solace alone be beneficial... I'm surprised that she thinks
> investing in vitamins and healthy eating would be the #1 solution over
> all the medical advice....
> Just a matter of choices I guess...
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment