Friday 30 December 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Diffusers Aroma Ace,Lotus or Classic Ultrasonic Nebulizing Diffuser

Keep in mind, the first caution you get with the Ace is on florescent
paper and says If you knock the aroma ace over and oil gets in the
pump, it RUINS your unit. I have knocked the LOTUS over MANY times
and all that happens is the water spills out on the floor. I have
both, but don't use the ace for many reasons, but the lotus has held
up well in my home with being knocked over!

On Dec 29, 1:09 pm, "Dzdote...@aol.com" <Dzdote...@aol.com> wrote:
> I am happy that you asked this question! I have only experienced the
> Lotus and the Aroma Ace diffusers.
> While I like the aesthetics of the Lotus, I like the size and
> durability of the Aroma Ace. I just know that I would knock over the
> Lotus and I'd break it! The Ace is smaller and can be out of site and
> still do the job. I have only had my Ace for a month now and enjoy
> being able to switch out oils quickly and easily. I don't have to
> worry about water, rinsing our the resevoir. I think this is what drew
> me to the Ace.
> I am going to be saving for a second diffuser so I may just check out
> the Whisper.
> Thanks to all who have shared their comments!
> Denise Macias
>
> On Dec 26, 6:18 pm, Roslyn Lord <roslynl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I am about to purchase my very first Diffuser I would like some in put
> > on these  Aroma Ace,Lotus or Classic Ultrasonic Nebulizing Diffuser
> > please. I would like one that puts out the most Aroma but uses the
> > least amount of oil. Has anyone used all three?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment