Saturday 31 December 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Anxiety Management

Gin, Thanks for your input.  I just did the GX/PB in November.  I started the Zendocrine Cleanse after that, but stopped thinking it might be causing some of my symptoms.  I am starting that again this week.  I've been on the LLV since February and I can see lots of little improvements, especially my skin and nails.

I was on a low dose of lorazepam (Ativan) only 0.50 mg, and I was only taking half a pill of that occasionally as needed, so I didn't have too much to wean from, but it was over a period of about 2 years, and my body doesn't want to let go.  

I don't have the Deep Blue Rub, but I have tried the PastTense on my stiff neck, and that relaxes it quite well.  

I have been using vetiver on my wrists for the anxiety, Balance on my feet morning and evening, and sometimes Serenity across my forehead.  I think I need to re-apply these oils more frequently during the day.

The first time I tried Citrus Bliss was in the evening.  Bad decision.  No sleep that night.  I'll try it during the daytime.  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment