Saturday 31 December 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Tourettes and Insomnia

Please stay with the oils and supplements. It will take time but it will be worth it. It sounds like you have some stress to deal with and along with your body trying to get back in good working condition you also have some detox to contend with.
Here are three really incredible oils that should help you with your rest:
  • Try Serenity on the bottom of your feet.
  • Or use Serenity on your feet and Clary Sage on your ankles.
  • Lavender on feet and wrist points.
See which combination works best for you. Now incorporate Balance into your daily regime. Use it first thing in the morning on the bottom of your feet and then through out the day as you feel anxious, put it on the back of your neck.
Let me know,
Pat

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 6:30 PM, Carly Nelson <eojunkie@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay...I tried getting off the Klonipin last month, but the stress/anxiety/tics were so bad, I had to go back on.  I started the LLV and Frankincense about a month ago.

The last few nights, I have NOT been able to get to sleep....even with the Klonipin.  When I finally do, between 2 and 3 am, I still wake up at 5 or 6, and then am ready to crash a couple of hours later.

I'm wondering if the wonder of the oils and supplements are making the prescription meds useless.   My tics have been more noticeable lately, too.  

I've got a lot of emotional junk on my plate now and in the coming 6 months, and am afraid to stop the Klonipin altogether because of the agitation. 

I guess what I'm really asking is, how on earth can I get to sleep???   I've tried all the stuff on the protocol/testimonials pages, but nothing has worked.

Please help?


Thanks for everything, and Happiest New Year to everyone!

Carly

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
_______________________________________

http://www.everythingdoterra.com
_______________________________________

http://zdoterra.com
_______________________________________

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment