Saturday 31 December 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: balance problem

I have had chronic vertigo/imbalance related to migraine and Lyme
disease (and who knows what else) for 10+ years...anyway, one thing
that's helped me is the Modern Essentials vertigo blend recipe:
ginger, helichrysum, geranium, basil and lavender. After reading some
other things online, I'm also going to add Frankincense and Melaleuca
to the blend. Can't hurt. I put it all in a roller bottle with FCO and
use as often as needed.

Seems to me imbalance and vertigo for me are related to either inner
ear fluid build-up, weird brain activity, hormones, or spinal
problems. All seem to contribute. I hope your father is blessed with
great balance soon!!

On Dec 30, 2:07 pm, Gmacc <colbyclaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My father has suffered with his balance for the past 10 years. He's 84
> years old. He has to stand up slowly and really be cautious with his
> movements or he'll fall. He has been to every Dr. imaginable and no
> one can figure out what is wrong with him. Any suggestions would be
> appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment