Saturday 31 December 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Solace oil

Be sure to check your dates. U can b on your period twice in one month
and be regular. I'm guessing u already have but just thought I would
double check.

On Dec 29, 1:03 pm, "hlsm...@live.com" <hlsm...@live.com> wrote:
> it was recommended to me to use solace to help get my hormones in
> order. I have been trying to get pregnant for a couple of
> years.....long story short, I started using solace almost daily and I
> really like it but I just started my period for the 2nd time this
> month. I have always had regular periods and never two in the same
> month. Am I using this wrong, should I stop or could this be
> unrelated. I am new to do terra. Any advise would be greatly
> appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment