Saturday 31 December 2011

RE: [Everything doTERRA] pregnant with group b strep

I have attached a sheet I give my clients about GBS.  If they decide they want to test, and it comes back pos.  I have them do the protocol to kill the bacteria, & don't break water during labor early.
Janae Sherman


> Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 05:29:20 -0800
> From: mummaneedles@gmail.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] pregnant with group b strep
>
> I refused the group b test bc nearly everyone carries it... transfer to
> baby is relatively rare and easily treatable should baby develop fever
> following birth... abx are NOT necessary and often cause thrush in mom
> and baby which interfers with nursing...
>
> I'm not a medical professional nor do I pretend to be one... do your
> research ask some midwives that do home birth...
>
> respectfully,
> anne
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment