Thursday 29 December 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: iamslimandsassy

I started using it not to lose weight but as a metabolism stabilizer
(I would get cranky and sometimes shaky if I didn't eat regularly. I
was not considered "overweight" but kinda flabby and I figured if I
did happen to lose weight too then I'd be happy to lose the "love
handles"). I only drank about 5 - 10 drops per day. I did not notice
any weight change (I do not own a scale - I would obsess over a 1lb
here or there and that's not healthy for me) but did notice change in
cravings. I no longer craved coffee or chocolate - or even carbs - so
I was able to make smarter, conscious decisions on what to eat and
portion control was easier. I did not use the shakes. However, after a
couple of months - yes long term lifestyle changes can take time - I
noticed looser clothes. A couple more months and my old jeans
literally fall off me. I drink it in all my water. I have a stainless
steel water bottle I add 5 drops too and take with me everywhere -
particularly good for sipping on in the car. During this time we moved
across country, ate at restaurants where I was not as healthy as I
cook at home and snacked too of course. But without the carb cravings
etc it was much, much easier. Keep it up, you will notice a difference
I'm sure.

On Dec 29, 10:44 am, "Ruth" <drlam...@wbemt.com> wrote:
> How did you use it, it has not been helpful at all to me
> So I am trying to get input on how others are using it
> I am in peri menopause so I understand it may take some different
> approaches
>
> I started with 8 drops am up to 25 per day which means a lot of oil each
> month which could be ok if it was work to reduce my weight
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
> serendipit...@rocketmail.com
> Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 7:11 AM
> To: Everything doTERRA
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] iamslimandsassy
>
> I have had great success with just the slim & sassy oil and I am
> wondering, if someone wants to start the slim & sassy program in Jan
> do they need to pay the $35 membership fee, or is the new slim & sassy
> kit with the shakes, oils & LLV like a membership kit?
> Thanks,
> Lillian
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment