Saturday 31 December 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Anxiety Management

You might need some GABA.  Anti-anxiety meds cause the brain to make GABA so depletion after stopping the meds would explain your symptoms. Just a guess without actually muscle testing you.  GABA is a neurotransmitter/amino acid type thing. It's pretty cheap in the health food store.  I would suggest just going to one and testing it there.  It is made from beans. 

I would focus on drinking lemon water, using Zendocrine oil and pills to detox and perhaps the Peaceful Child blend around the belly button, under feet and inhale.   Hot baths with epsom salts and your fave oils before bed.  Lime, Lemongrass, Cypress for example is a nice mix for relaxation and muscle pain.  Nice to hear you are off the meds but be patient with getting back into balance again. It is not an overnight thing.

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Ileen Johnson <ileenjohnson@gmail.com> wrote:
I have been bouncing around for about 6 months trying to figure out what was causing my symptoms.  At first I thought the symptoms were from allergy (cause?), from food allergies or from not using too many essential oils.   The symptoms have been too unpredictable to pin them to any specific food, and they vary from one minute to the next. 

Symptoms:  Extreme tiredness, especially in the upper back and neck.  Lots of anxiety-type symptoms, weak and shaky legs, shivering and shaking uncontrollably.  Muscle stiffness and headaches on waking in the morning.  Persistent insomnia--couldn't fall asleep and spent many sleepless nights.  Sleeping excessively (9 to 10 hours a day, once I actually got to sleep).

I weaned off 4 medications--paroxetine (Paxil), flecainide (to regulate heart rhythm), warfarin (Coumadin), and simvistatin (statin for cholesterol) without a problem.  

It wasn't until I started weaning off the last medication, lorazepam (Ativan) that I realized all these symptoms were withdrawal from the lorazepam!  I have not taken any lorazepam in over a week, though the symptoms still persist, yet are milder than before and I can use our famous oils to calm them down to a manageable level.  I have to keep applying the oils--vetiver, Balance, Ylang Ylang, Serenity, and sometimes Frankincense--morning, evening and two or three times in between.  I am hoping the symptoms don't hang on forever!

I am still religiously avoiding wheat and any kind of sugar, as I think one of these is triggering the cardiac arrhythmia I have had for the last 12 years.  If my heartbeat becomes irregular I am finding that Ylang Ylang will calm it down right away.  

I hope I haven't led anyone astray with my multiple pleas for help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Sharon Hoehner

Launching soon: http://www.ncdsecretlaunch.com/detoxqueen

(604) 905-9240 Pacific Time

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment