Saturday 31 December 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Anxiety Management

I'll look into the GABA.

I need to get back to drinking lemon in my water now that I know what my problem is.    I have the Zendocrine oil, and I'll use that too. 

I have been soaking my feet with Epsom salts.  I'll try the bath tonight and see if it helps.  I really am feeling considerably better now than I was just a month ago when I was still on the lorazepam (Ativan).

Thanks for your help.  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment