Friday 30 December 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Diffusers

You are correct and I am complete agreement with your statement.
Pat

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 9:43 PM, brenda <bturbomom@yahoo.com> wrote:
I think they do somewhat different things.  Chime in somebody if I am
wrong, but the ace does not ionize the water and oil like the lotus
does.  The smell is great with the aroma ace but medicinally, I think
the lotus is superior because of ionizing the two.  Just a thought.

On Dec 27, 4:11 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> They are both great diffusers. The Lotus doesn't need to run a long time.
> Once you have ran it for a cycle the oils and benefits stay in the air for
> about 4 hours so it is still doing good things. And the Ace can be anything
> you want to put in the bottle. Just make your own blend and run it as long
> as you want.
>
> Pat
>
> On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Charly Risenmay <
>
>
>
> doterrasananto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Questions! I have a friend with the Whisper. You can't smell a thing in
> > her house. My beef with the aroma ace is you can't put more than one oil in
> > it. My frustration with the lotus is the length of time it goes. So...???
>
> > Charly
>
> > On Dec 27, 2011, at 12:12 PM, everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com wrote:
>
> >   Today's Topic Summary
>
> > Group:http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra/topics
>
> >    - Medical Literature <#1348101f5e003f3e_group_thread_0> [1 Update]
> >    - Diffusers Aroma Ace,Lotus or Classic Ultrasonic Nebulizing Diffuser<#1348101f5e003f3e_group_thread_1>[2 Updates]
> >    - Cloudy OnGuard Foaming Handwash <#1348101f5e003f3e_group_thread_2>[1 Update]
> >    - never ending cough <#1348101f5e003f3e_group_thread_3> [10 Updates]
> >    - Pregnant with a cough that Won't go away<#1348101f5e003f3e_group_thread_4>[3 Updates]
> >    - Stomach Flu & Diabetic Dry Scaly Skin<#1348101f5e003f3e_group_thread_5>[3 Updates]
> >    - where does lime oil come from? <#1348101f5e003f3e_group_thread_6> [1
> >    Update]
> >    - cough in 2 1/2 year old <#1348101f5e003f3e_group_thread_7> [3
> >    Updates]
> >    - EO sensitivity/rash/burn on young child<#1348101f5e003f3e_group_thread_8>[1 Update]
>
> >   Medical Literature<http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra/t/36aa5ae5d674e287>
>
> >    Victoria <victoria.riosfur...@gmail.com> Dec 27 11:05AM -0800
>
> >    Hi there.
>
> >    My name is Victoria. I have been using essential oils for well over a
> >    decade now, but I fell in love with doTERRA essential oils this past
> >    summer. In my short lived doTERRA IPC career, I have come across some
> >    people that refuse to believe that essential oils are all that I
> >    "claim" them to be. So...instead of arguing with them, I decided to
> >    dedicate a facebook fanpage that sites medicinal papers, journals, and
> >    peer-reviewed research that supports the benefits of essential oils.
> >    I have included Dr. Hill's presentations and recipes.
>
> >    I would love for you guys to visit my fanpage. If you have any
> >    articles that can contribute, please let me know.
>
> >    Thanks,
> >    Victoria
>
> >    Here is my link
>
> >    http://www.facebook.com/pages/doTERRA-Victoria-Rios-Furlow-IPC-67295/...
>
> >   Diffusers Aroma Ace,Lotus or Classic Ultrasonic Nebulizing Diffuser<http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra/t/34a4abe2110c31a0>
>
> >    Hugh Pettitt <hugh.dote...@gmail.com> Dec 27 08:56AM -0800
>
> >    I agree this is practical but how to do you put up with the noise? It
> >    has the be the noisiest machine on the market. I have the lotus and
> >    prefer it due to it silent operation. If anyone has a tip on how to
> >    quiet the ace so it no longer sounds like an old fridge that would be
> >    great.
>
> >    Christine <cmcubcr...@yahoo.com> Dec 27 11:05AM -0800
>
> >    I have had all 3 and prefer the ace for convenience. Mine is on low
> >    and you cannot hear it unless you put it on high. You might have an
> >    unusually loud machine. Try putting it on something soft that will
> >    absorb the sound.
>
> >   Cloudy OnGuard Foaming Handwash<http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra/t/c462d939f0d83fa3>
>
> >    Jeannie <gaga4dote...@gmail.com> Dec 27 10:42AM -0800
>
> >    The last two bottles of OG foaming handwash I purchased have been
> >    cloudy and if it sits it separates with milky swirls; another IPC
> >    called me and says her's is that way too. I've called Customer
> >    Service about this but they aren't aware of this and I'm sending an
> >    email on to Product Development and will post back when I hear from
> >    her.
>
> >    Has anyone else experienced this?
>
> >    Peace and Happiness
> >    Jeannie
>
> >   never ending cough<http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra/t/f9844cc0d0ef6d19>
>
> >    Ashlee Miller <ashleelmil...@gmail.com> Dec 26 11:56PM -0800
>
> >    I don't have an oil answer. You are doing what I would do. The
> >    thought that comes to me to look at the cough energetically...I have
> >    worked with clients with persistent coughs before that were not able
> >    to speak about their own mind. There are other possible reasons, but
> >    coughs can develop when we are not permitted or do not choose to speak
> >    our own thoughts. This type of issue is really simple to clear
> >    through energy work. There are lots of options if that avenue
> >    interests you and I would be happy to point you in a good direction.
> >    Let us know how it works out. :)
>
> >    renee banchiere <reneebanchiere...@gmail.com> Dec 27 05:05AM -0800
>
> >    My grand daughter has had a simular cough, she coughs until she throws
> >    up.
> >    Three drops of Frankincence in a shot glass of water does the trick. No
> >    more coughing.
>
> >    Jeannie <jeannie25...@gmail.com> Dec 27 06:17AM -0800
>
> >    Rosemary works great for bronchial coughs. A drop or 2 to chest along
> >    aith breathe or diffuse. You could also try Digestzen
>
> >    Carly Nelson <eojun...@gmail.com> Dec 27 10:27AM -0700
>
> >    Or could it be just a tic of some sort? I have had, and my mom has a
> >    coughing 'tic'. We both have Tourette Syndrome. Almost everyone has
> >    'tics' of some sort at some point without having any syndrome or
> >    anything
> >    like that. If there's no congestion, maybe stress? If this might be the
> >    case, make sure there are no stressors and do not make an issue of it,
> >    that
> >    could only make it worse. I can be doing just fine, and then someone
> >    will
> >    ask or I will start talking about it, and the tics go wild.
>
> >    Not much of an answer, but thought I'd just throw that out there just
> >    in
> >    case it's something totally unrelated to a regular cough.
> >    Good luck!
> >    Carly
>
> >    Sharon Hoehner <detoxexp...@gmail.com> Dec 27 09:49AM -0800
>
> >    I would eliminate all sugar, wheat and dairy and see if you can find a
> >    homeopathic mold remedy for her. Those coughs that don't go away in
> >    fall/winter are almost always from mold which causes candida.
> >    Probiotics
> >    are a must. Fresh made or unpasteurized sauerkraut would be helpful to
> >    eat. It's surprising but many kids really like it and it will really
> >    help
> >    the immune system. Make sure there is no mold in the house. Perhaps
> >    diffuse Purify? Just an idea. Also massage her feet in the bronchial
> >    area
> >    with the oils you were recommended (I would also add Aromatouch to make
> >    sure her spine is in alignment. We saw lots of kids like these in my
> >    ex-bosses practice (including my own!). They can generally tolerate all
> >    foods in summer but not fall-spring. Perhaps a Vitamin D3 deficiency?
> >    Try giving her 5000 or more IU's. Get the liquid, not the pills since
> >    they
> >    are full of mag stearate and not good for a sick person (or healthy for
> >    that matter). Where do you live? I'm asking because of the weather to
> >    see
> >    how moldy it is. If it freezes over the winter then mold is less
> >    likely.
>
> >    --
> >    Sharon Hoehner
> >    *
> >    "As close to the 'magic bullet' as you are going to get."-* Frank
> >    Chaviano,
> >    Ph.D. International Public Health Pandemic Consultant speaking of
> >    Chaga.
> >    Seewww.chagaholic.comfor more details.
>
> >    Most effective & safest mercury chelator:www.zeolitepro.com
>
> >    *(604) 905-9240* Pacific Time
>
> >    DoTerra9...@gmail.com Dec 27 05:52PM
>
> >    Yes - I was just going to say milk, ice cream, any and all dairy makes
> >    me
> >    cough so when I'm sick and get a cough I stay away from dairy!
>
> >    CeriAnn <shortir...@hotmail.com> Dec 27 10:06AM -0800
>
> >    I had a son with a similar issue that responded very well to
> >    going off dairy and starting green smoothies. According to
> >    conventional allergy testing he has no allergies, however he coughs
> >    when he is on dairy and does not cough when he is off it. When we
> >    first took him off dairy the coughing decreased but didn't stop. After
> >    starting a green smoothie a day he was cough free in about a week. If
> >    you are unfamiliar with green smoothies just google the term. I had to
> >    put them in colored cups and use straws when we first started. Some
> >    kids are put off by the green and some are not. Mine are fine as long
> >    as they taste good. If I had been using oils at that time I would have
> >    used the allergy blend.
> >    After dealing with this with my son, and going dairy-free and
> >    drinking green smoothies, I had a baby girl who tends to have
> >    bronchial issues every winter. The first two winters of her life I
> >    used breathe and on guard with minimal success. They helped ease the
> >    breathing, but didn't really handle the issue. Then somebody on this
> >    site mentioned using orange oil. About the same time another person
> >    brought up rosemary. My daughter responds instantly to alternating
> >    orange and rosemary, applying one oil every 5-15 minutes if the
> >    situation is acute. Frequently throughout the day if there is any
> >    coughing or difficulty breathing. This is her fourth winter and this
> >    year she started respiratory stuff right on cue. This year it lasted
> >    about 12 hours.
> >    We also diffuse on guard, frankincense, lemon, lime, whatever
> >    sounds good, regularly. And I use balance and frankincense on their
> >    feet regularly. Also, I do epsom salt-lavender baths as soon as I see
> >    any sign of illness. Seems like a lot of oil, but we deal with
> >    sickness so much less frequently than we used to. Seems like when we
> >    first started using oils we were
>
> ...
>
> read more »

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment