Tuesday 17 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Bumps on face

Seems plausible as my hormones are definitely not currently balanced right now!! Thanks!

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Carlan Wray <carlanw@gmail.com> wrote:
Someone maybe more knowledgeable than I am ... but that sound like something my mother has ... she is your age and going through menopause ... a nurse friend of ours told her they are from hormones. So maybe try hormone EOs and see if when your hormones are balanced they go away. 
Like I said I am not very knowledgeable it but that is what she told me when I ask her abou them. Hopefully someone else can be more help than, I. :)


On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 6:34:13 AM UTC-7, Lisa Huddleston wrote:
In the last ten years I have developed raised areas on my face. I call them bumps, but they aren't that size yet. One friend thought they may be collagen deposits. They aren't red or itchy, nor are they like pimples. They are the size of small or medium pimples, but more flat. They don't ooze anything and I don't have them all over my face. I have a few that started on my check and I notice I seem to have a few more that came later along my jaw line. The ones on my cheek are especially annoying to me as they are noticeable as raised areas, even with makeup on. I see no difference whether I wash my face religiously or I don't, so they don't seem to be related to my cleansing routine at all. I have sporadically tried melalueca along and with frankincense, and frankincense alone.  I really don't see a difference either way. I am 53 now and going through menopause. Any other suggestions?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment