Tuesday 17 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] GX Assist Questions

I am starting slowly on the GX Assist. I did five days of the PB
Assist first. I was reading on the everythingessentialme.com site and
the picture of the Gx Assist shows the pills to be sort of yellow.
Mine are black coated. What color are they supposed to be? I've had
some detoxing issues with other oils, so I'm only taking one a day at
this point. Sunday was my first day and today I'm pretty achy all
over. Any advice?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment