Wednesday 4 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Hydrating Cream might be a bit too heavy...

The anti-aging moisturizer is not very moisturizing and it does leave the skin comfortable feeling in my opinion (I have mixed skin).  I've only been using it for about a week and I like it.  I think anyone with oily skin would do well with it.  A little goes a long way.  It's quite strong smelling. That's the only thing I don't like about it. Too sweet.

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 7:58 PM, Elaine <emailbyelaine@gmail.com> wrote:
I bought the hydrating cream and have been using it for about a week.  It's most definitely a high-quality product with amazing results.  My only problem is that my skin is extremely oily, so this cream feels a little heavy on my face.  By late afternoon, I'm dying to wash my face.  Should I be diluting the cream with distilled water or maybe something else?  Or should I try using the Anti-aging moisturizer instead?

In fact, what are the differences between the hydrating cream and the anti-aging moisturizer, as far as texture and feel and purposes?

On this same topic, what are the differences between Clear Skin Foaming Face Wash and the Facial Cleanser?  Is the former geared toward acne-prone skin and the latter for regular skin?

Thanks so much for the help!
~Elaine

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Sharon Hoehner
www.endcandidablog.com 
(604) 894-6940 Home Office Pacific Time
(604) 905-9240 Cell Phone


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment