Monday 9 April 2012

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Has doTerra done research on Sjogren's

This is so inspiring when you all share these things! :0) THANK YOU & good
luck in your journey!

-----Original Message-----
From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Charly Risenmay
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 7:14 PM
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Has doTerra done research on Sjogren's

I feel for you! I have MCTD, another autoimmune disease that includes
several other autoimmune diseases such as lupus, fibromyalgia, Reynauds,
schleroderma, and Sjogrens, among others. I am dealing with almost all my
symptoms with doTerra with the exception of the scleroderma. In my case, the
schleroderma is in my esophagus and down into my stomach to create some
serious problems. So I have to be on a medication for that. But otherwise, I
am using DoTerra. I would be interested in any information and research
which you uncover as well. And I would jump on the bandwagon as quick as
possible for any kind of study with doTerra and these diseases. Sometimes I
feel like it has stolen my life. On the other hand, I am thrilled with the
blessings that I have received and the understanding and empathy I have been
able to develop. I don't think I would trade that. I think I want to have a
T-shirt made that reads "MCTD-- because one autoimmune disease just isn't
enough!" It makes me laugh every time I think of it. You might consider some
of the other oils that I take for my joints and muscle pain. Personally, I
think I have purchased more deep blue tubes than any other IPC in the
company. I also use cinnamon frankincense and rosemary. I have no idea why -
it just seems to help. Also invest in the mood oils for when you get
discouraged. Even when I feel lousy, one can't help but feel better when one
smells citrus Bliss!

Charly

On Apr 9, 2012, at 12:31 PM, herblady <herblady87048@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if there is a doTerra protocol for Sjogren's
> Syndrom, this is an autoimmune disease that is not very common and
> there is no cure for. I was diagnosed last December and have since
> started using the Life Long Vitality Pack, Frankencense and various
> other essential oils on a daily basis with improvement.
>
> I had red spots on my legs, my tounge felt burnt, body and joint pain
> all of wich was severe, in 3 months time the red spots have paled or
> faded some completely gone, the tounge is now normal, I am still
> dealing with muscular and joint pain but not to the extent I was. I
> take Frankencense in honey 2 to 4 times a day.
>
> People who have heard for Sjogren's assume it is only dry eyes and
> mouth, there are many more painful symptoms that accompany this
> disease that can only be treated symptomatically. In my case I have a
> salivary gland involved and get vertigo which will appear any time it
> desires. Those of us who have salivary gland involement are at higher
> risk for lymphoma than those who do not. My practitioners and I are
> trying to keep me off of any chemical medications for as long as
> possible, doTerra and my back ground in natural medicine seem to be
> making this possible. My rheumatologist was thrilled when I showed her
> the LVTP information, she could not get over all the anti-inflamitory
> properties in the formulas and said it was all that I would need.
>
> I would be more than willing to be the test subject for more research
> into Sjogren's through doTerra, this disease has cost me a career in
> massage therapy, although I am able to help others with doTerra I am
> now minus what I love doing with my hands.
>
> Thanks for your time
> Shawn C'Debaca CR,LMT
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment