Monday 9 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Dr. Hill's four everyday oils

Lillian, thank you for pointing this out!  I had not yet seen this!  So many treasures on that website!
~Elaine

On Monday, April 9, 2012 1:25:31 PM UTC-4, Lillian Warkentin wrote:
In browsing everythingessential.me I found this! It's on this page:
http://www.everythingessential.me/OtherProducts/Zendocrine.html#page=page-3
"From my experience with Chinese medicine many years ago and with my
recent visits to the orient I learned that the liver is the foundation
of health.  Let me share with you four essential oils you should
consider as a part of your daily routine to support liver health. This
is geranium, rosemary, grapefruit, and clove.  Each of these four oils
is gentle and works well with Zendocrine to provide additional
support.  You should use 4 drops of each daily in a capsule or
topically to maximize liver support."

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment