Monday 9 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] changing upline?

I'm curious what others will say about this. I would say she could
call customer service and see if they have more info on her upline and
if she is still active. I believe there is a form where she can be
transferred but her upline would have to agree. I would definitely
encourage her to talk to customer service about the issue and see what
they suggest. I know in some circumstances a person can be moved but I
think its much better if they call rather you.
Alternatively if she stops ordering for six months she can ask to
be moved. I have heard of someone (not on my team) stop ordering on her
account and start ordering on someone elses for the six months and then
be transferred. Its not ideal and not really above board but it is an
option if its within your comfort level. But if they aren't
communicating the other IPC may not care about transferring her. I've
always wondered how I'd respond if that ever came up.
gin
On 4/9/2012 12:08 PM, corinnehoyt wrote:
> So I had a friend sign up about 2 months ago from this other lady. She
> has since wanted to start using them as a business, but can't get a
> hold of the lady who signed her up. She won't return phone calls,
> texts, emails, nothing! So, can my friend change herself to be under
> me? She wants me to help her build it up as a business. Which I can do
> if she isn't under me, but we would both love for her to be. :)
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment