Monday 9 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: PB Assist

Here is a protocol Pat shared.
If it was me I would:
daily - a capsule with 3 drops of DigestZen and 3 drops of Frankincense and then fill the capsule the rest of the way with Virgin Coconut oil.
I'd also like to know what their diet is like. They should be doing absolutely no white flour, white rice, potatoes or sugars of any kind. Agave syrup in limited quantities and stevia is okay. 100% whole wheat or whole grain (unless celiac is present), brown rice, sweet potatoes and low sugar fruits like berries and granny smith apples. No bananas, melons or dried fruits.
Depending on that I would add 1/2 dose of LLV and 1 - 3 PB Assist a day for the first month. Then if no problems increase LLV and just do 1 PB Assist a day.
I'd also consider Terrazyme daily too.
I wouldn't do the GX Assist for at least a month if not longer depending on how they feel. If they feel great, perhaps but go slow and be prepared to stop or just do one every other day (don't lengthen). It is really important to remember if they get negative side effects to back down. If you have someone who is really good at muscle testing that wouldn't be a bad idea either. I'd also like to see them do a journal where they keep track of what they eat and when they have symptoms.
But if you have a 20 year old that eats a ton of McDonalds and is just having fun and not wanting to make a serious commitment I'm betting you'll see a colostomy bag in the future.
gin

On 4/9/2012 4:16 PM, Janine

Hi Ginny! Do you have a suggestion for a 20 year old with Chrons?

On Apr 9, 2012 3:50 PM, "Ginny Eiseman" <ginny@kpunet.net> wrote:
I just do 1 a day. Autoimmune and candida go hand in hand. Unfortunately, when it hits the level of something like fibromyalgia or Crohns it is going to be a lifetime issue.
gin
On 4/9/2012 2:11 PM, Amelia1968 wrote:
interesting...I did not know this was recommended daily for autoimmune
diseases...thanks for sharing this info! Do you just take the 1/day
when doing daily or still 3x/day?

Thanks Ginny, I always learn from your posts!:)

On Apr 9, 5:13 pm, Ginny Eiseman<gi...@kpunet.net>  wrote:
According to my doctor yes. She recommends daily probiotic with all
autoimmune issues.
gin
On 4/9/2012 1:09 PM, Erica wrote:







I have a friend with MS - she just finished the GX assist and is on
the PB Assist. She loves the pro biotic. She has been on a PB for a
while and she says DoTerra is the best. She's wondering if she can
take the PB Assist everyday?

--

No comments:

Post a Comment