Wednesday 25 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Staph, crusty lips

Aloha! My lips are so crusted over and dry, the area around my lips are flaming red, and throbbing. A week ago I just cleared up a staph infection on my lips and leg using Dr's antibiotics and steroids. It's back. Can anyone give me advice on how to relieve the symptoms? Drinking capsules w 6 on guard, 3 oregano, 2 frank hourly. Applying salve w/ 3 on guard, 3 melaleuca, 1 oregano, 2 helichrysum every 2-3 hours. Also using mist of peppermint and distilled water.

Sent from my iPod

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment