Wednesday 25 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Zyto Scan

I was told the Zyto scanner takes a toll from your energy field, and
that's why immediate scans come up different, because your energy is
now different. I am a massage therapist and use the scanner on a daily
basis. I used to think the scanner was a little sketchy because we
couldn't always pin point why somebody scanned for what they did, but
then I got Daniel MacDonald's book Emotional Healing with EO's and it
changed EVERYTHING! I can't even count how many clients are now
brought to tears when they read the paragraph in that book on the oil
they came up with first. I always have out both the emotion book and
the Modern Essential book and EVERY SINGLE time we are now able to
know exactly why, and a strong why- not a maybe- or it could maybe be
because of this...
So once we figure out whether they need the oil for emotional or
physical reasons, I then muscle test for how many drops, type of
application and where to apply, etc
I love my Zyto scanner!

On Apr 25, 3:37 pm, Amelia1968 <ameliasantido...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I sooooooo agree about the Terrashield thing...we did an expo this
> past weekend and we had 1 person that was a TOTAL fruit-loop most ppl
> I can deal with but this person omgoodness there was just NO making
> them understand the concept of eos and they asked the most ludicrous
> questions not even pertaining to eo useage...we had Terrashield and
> decided to begin applying it to ourselves as well as our
> tablecloth...we did and she disappeared fairly quickly after we did
> this, lol:) So it worked for us!
>
> On Apr 25, 12:58 pm, Suzy Howard <suzyqhow...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I agree.  My husband got his first scan, and it came up with White Fir.  He was not in any pain and didn't even feel bad.  He diffused it before bed and again the next morning before work.  He told me that he got the best nights sleep ever!  The next day at work was a Monday, and it was an awesome day for him.  Who knows why it works, it just does.  As far as the Terrashield, you know when you have to be around people who really get on your last nerve?  It sort of takes the edge off.  Either it affects them so that they are not so annoying, or it affects you so that their annoying ways don't bother you so much.  Who cares?  It just works.
>
> > Suzy www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward
>
> > ________________________________
> >  From: Amelia1968 <ameliasantido...@gmail.com>
> > To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 9:45 AM
> > Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Zyto Scan
>
> > I don't know much about the Zyto scan personally although I get the
> > concept but I have heard of Terrashield coming up as the oil of choice
> > for some ppl and there were no pesky bugs to ward off. I believe the
> > general consensus was that maybe Terrashield wards off negativity so
> > now I know several ppl who use it just for that reason not just as a
> > bug repellant...my point is maybe you should just trust the scan and
> > try it, sometimes things work and we don't know the "why":)
>
> > On Apr 25, 9:29 am, Laura <laura_...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > > I have NEVER in my life had a cold sore or fever blisters. Two days
> > > ago I felt the something like some coming on. Been fighting it off
> > > with Melalueca, Melissa, and more but have very swollen lips. No
> > > blisters and I do think I am winning the battle. So decided to scan
> > > myself with my Zyto Scan and it came up with 17 markers. Only one
> > > doTerra product came up and it brought all 17 into balance. It was
> > > Phytoestrogen. I am puzzled?? Anyone, have any idea why this would
> > > help my imbalance as related to the fever blisters? Thanks!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment