Monday 2 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Whisper diffuser

Hi!  I do have a whisper diffuser and I do like it for diffusing a single oil for a long period of time, like when my daughter had RSV and I diffused Breath over her bed all night long.
 
What I do NOT like about it is it is not easy to diffuse multiple oils together.(Citrus Bliss with Peppermint is my favorite!)  You have to blend the oils that you want in a different bottle, and use enough of each oil to fill the bottle enough for the straw of the diffuser cap to reach.  I will be getting a diffuser that uses a water resevoir so that I can eaily add a few drops of whatever oil I am wanting to diffuse and enjoy it for a few hours.  It is also a lot quick to change the oils being diffused.  You can just dump water, add new water, add drops... with the whisper you have worry about taking the orafice reducer caps in and out when attaching the oil bottle to the machine.   Hope this helps!
 
Jody
 

On Monday, April 2, 2012 9:04:15 AM UTC-7, Dzdo...@aol.com wrote:
For those who own the Whisper, do you like it? Whisper vs Lotus vs Ace? I own an Ace but am considering purchasing one of the others as well.
All input welcome.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment