Monday 2 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Whisper diffuser

I have a whisper difuser and I do like it, but there are things that I
do NOT like about it too.

It is great for diffusing a single oil for a long period of time, like
when I diffused breather over my daughters bed through the night when
she had RSV.

However, I find it difficult to diffuse multiple oils together. I
LOVE to diffuse Citrus Bliss and Peppermint together. You can use a
clean bottle to mix the oils you want to diffuse together, but you
have to have enough of each oil to fill the bottle enough for the
straw to reach it. I am going to be getting a diffuser that uses the
water resevoir so that I can more easily put a few drops of my desired
oils in to diffuse for a few hours. It makes for a quick and clean
change of scents!

Hope that helps!

On Apr 2, 9:04 am, "Dzdote...@aol.com" <Dzdote...@aol.com> wrote:
> For those who own the Whisper, do you like it? Whisper vs Lotus vs Ace? I
> own an Ace but am considering purchasing one of the others as well.
> All input welcome.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment