Monday 23 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: teenager girl

I would start with Solace if you think it's hormones...it seems to
help regulate my own hormones and it is recommended for
this...actually I believe the Women's Health supplements may help and
I have also read that just beginning our LLV supplements tends to
regulate hormones as well...good luck!

Other oils that help others w/mood swings (not always hormonal but
sometimes) are Balance, Lavender, Serenity, Elevation, Citrus
Bliss...Geranium can be good for hormone balancing as can be Clary
Sage...

On Apr 23, 11:53 pm, heidy morales <heidymoral...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I have a 13 year old girl, and her moods are changing like crazy her
> personality has change alot, I know that is the age but can somebody
> recomend me some oils that I can use on her .
> Thanks
> Heidy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment