Monday 23 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: I need your help

Hi Pat,

Thanks for the reply - yes I use corrinander on feet at night and
first thing in morning.. not sure about the right protocol for
corriander until now... i will take it - 5 drops per day by mouth - I
don't have to dilute it?

My doc has adjusted my trouche of NHRT to compensate for me taking the
phytoeostrogens... he was the one that put me on to doterra in the
first place :)


On Apr 24, 10:17 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Have you tried Coriander? You have a lot going on but for some reason
> I feel coriander would be good for you. I think you should stop the
> Phytoestrogen for
> a while. Just use the Coriander (5 drops per day by mouth) and take a break
> for
> a week and see what happens.
>
> Pat
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 7:58 PM, donnad <odar1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > OK firstly my doc had prescribe methly prednislone to curb my own
> > production of cortisol which is being released from adrenals.
> > Apparently my adrenals are flat.. so am not sure if iam over producing
> > or under but anyhow thats what I've been taking.
>
> > Now I also have type 2 diabetes.. and I have been taking the slim and
> > sassy drops and a battery of oils for immune and energy.  My average
> > monthly spend with doterra is around Aud $500... so a bucket load of
> > money!
> > I am also on the LLV and phytoestrogens.
>
> > Now the problem i'm having is this :-  my doc wants to stop the methyl
> > prednislone as it causes high blood sugar readings  and I;ve checked
> > and it does - it takes forever for it to come down to any reasonable
> > reading.. my problem is - i cant function with out the Methyl Pred...
> > is there anyone with any knowledge about what oils i can have to
> > combat this?  because I;ve stopped the Methyl Pred for 1 week - I've
> > gained back the 2kgs which I;ve lost - and that whilst using slim and
> > sassy... also I've no energy and can't concentrate... very lethargic
> > and feel anxious and stress all the time :(
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment