Monday 23 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: I need your help

Thanks Pat.

OK i do use corriander but i was applying to my feet night and day -
up until now I wasn't sure of the protocol.

As for the phytoestrogen - my doc had adjusted my trouche to
compensate for me taking the phytoestrogens - remember he is the one
who introduced me to doterra - so stopping that now will only trigger
something hormonal again :(

On Apr 24, 10:17 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Have you tried Coriander? You have a lot going on but for some reason
> I feel coriander would be good for you. I think you should stop the
> Phytoestrogen for
> a while. Just use the Coriander (5 drops per day by mouth) and take a break
> for
> a week and see what happens.
>
> Pat
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 7:58 PM, donnad <odar1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > OK firstly my doc had prescribe methly prednislone to curb my own
> > production of cortisol which is being released from adrenals.
> > Apparently my adrenals are flat.. so am not sure if iam over producing
> > or under but anyhow thats what I've been taking.
>
> > Now I also have type 2 diabetes.. and I have been taking the slim and
> > sassy drops and a battery of oils for immune and energy.  My average
> > monthly spend with doterra is around Aud $500... so a bucket load of
> > money!
> > I am also on the LLV and phytoestrogens.
>
> > Now the problem i'm having is this :-  my doc wants to stop the methyl
> > prednislone as it causes high blood sugar readings  and I;ve checked
> > and it does - it takes forever for it to come down to any reasonable
> > reading.. my problem is - i cant function with out the Methyl Pred...
> > is there anyone with any knowledge about what oils i can have to
> > combat this?  because I;ve stopped the Methyl Pred for 1 week - I've
> > gained back the 2kgs which I;ve lost - and that whilst using slim and
> > sassy... also I've no energy and can't concentrate... very lethargic
> > and feel anxious and stress all the time :(
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment