Friday 13 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Has anyone experienced the following using Slim and Sassy?

At first I didn't like the taste, so I started adding it to lemonade.
I also made chamomile tea w/honey and lemon ( I added my S&S when it
was luke warm, and it was easier to drink. After a couple of weeks, I
was able to drink it with just water alone. I still like it in
lemonade ( I now make it with lemon oil, and sweeten it with stevia
sugar) Taking it in a capsule would probably work the same way, as
others have mentioned here. :)

On Apr 12, 7:53 pm, missa <missa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't enjoy the taste of Slim & Sassy..... tell me more about taking
> it in capsules? How much and how often?
>
>
>
> > > ________________________________
> > > Ramona
>
> > > ________________________________
> > >  From: lilbitsofeverythin <lilbitsofeveryt...@gmail.com>> To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> > > Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:16 PM
> > > Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Has anyone experienced the following using Slim and Sassy?
>
> > > I have been using Slim & Sassy now for 4 weeks. Honestly, I haven't
> > > stepped on a scale to see if I've lost weight, but I have noticed some
> > > huge changes. I eat so much less, I crave slim and sassy and more
> > > healthy foods, I have a ton more energy throughout the day, I feel
> > > good, my fingernails are growing stronger and faster, and even my hair
> > > seems thicker. I stand all amazed. I had no idea this blend of oils
> > > could give me so many benefits. My hope is that if I continue to feel
> > > good and energetic I will be more active, and eating less. I'm sure I
> > > will start to see some major changes in my weight. I was just curious
> > > if anyone else has noticed some of these same things. I love the fact
> > > that I am becoming a product of this product. I LOVE Slim & Sassy!
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.> To post to this group, send email toeverythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to>everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment