Friday 13 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Has anyone experienced the following using Slim and Sassy?

I'm hoping I see those amazing results as well. Normally I would have
doubted your story was true. Now that I have been using doTERRA
products, I have seen amazing things happen in my family. I have
cured fevers, pinkeye, colds, flu, joint pain, and so much more.
Thanks for sharing your inspiring story. I will keep my S&S on my
monthly Loyalty Rewards order! :)

On Apr 12, 9:05 pm, mrscarly <mrscarly.marti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I absolutely LOVE S&S! And yes I have all the same "side effects"!
> I've lost 13 pounds in 9 weeks! I take it in capsules. 5 drops per
> capsule 5 times a day! Each time with a refill of water in my 24 oz
> water bottle.
>
> On Apr 12, 3:16 pm, lilbitsofeverythin <lilbitsofeveryt...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I have been using Slim & Sassy now for 4 weeks. Honestly, I haven't
> > stepped on a scale to see if I've lost weight, but I have noticed some
> > huge changes. I eat so much less, I crave slim and sassy and more
> > healthy foods, I have a ton more energy throughout the day, I feel
> > good, my fingernails are growing stronger and faster, and even my hair
> > seems thicker. I stand all amazed. I had no idea this blend of oils
> > could give me so many benefits. My hope is that if I continue to feel
> > good and energetic I will be more active, and eating less. I'm sure I
> > will start to see some major changes in my weight. I was just curious
> > if anyone else has noticed some of these same things. I love the fact
> > that I am becoming a product of this product. I LOVE Slim & Sassy!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment