Monday 23 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: gx assist and nausea

I'm hoping somebody can help me with this issue. So far, no
responses.

On Apr 23, 12:30 pm, susieq <susanl1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been on the LVP for about six weeks now and I wanted to do the
> cleanse.  I did the 5 days of pb assist and now on day 8 of the gx
> assist.  I am only taking one a day and I've been feeling pretty
> miserable.  But I've been determined to work through it.  But two
> times in the last few days about 2-3 hours after eating and taking my
> LVP and GX Assist I have had a horrible pain in my stomach followed by
> severe nausea.  I had a hiatal hernia repair a few years ago and my
> doctor informed me that I need to take zofran to keep from vomiting.
> So I take the pill, it goes away and I'm fine.  Any ideas?  Is this
> part of the cleanse or something else?  I did three weeks of lemon and
> peppermint after meals but haven't needed it for the past couple of
> weeks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment