Wednesday 11 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Are any of the oils safe to put IN the nose???

I have heard of people putting oils up the nose without being aware of the cautions, and with the resulting pain that you'd expect, but also a relief of symptoms after a little jumping up and down and crying. ;-)   

Have you considered a NeilMed?  It's similar to a Neti pot, but much easier to use, it gets more volume then the inhaler, but to me is more gentle and less awkward than a neti pot, plus these are readily available at many drugstores.  I have used 1-2 drops of oil in mine with good results, but not on a regular basis.  Good luck.  Becky

On Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:29:48 AM UTC-7, Elaine wrote:
Strange question, I bet... but I have a cold that is just kicking my butt!  I've been taking capsules every 4 hours with oregano, melaleuca, and On Guard.  I've been rubbing eucalyptus and Breathe all over my throat and sinuses.  I've been attached to my Lotus filled with Breathe, eucalyptus, Purify and On Guard.  I'm taking my LLV.  I don't know how else to kick this!

I was looking at the AromaTools website and saw this:  http://www.aromatools.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=9179&CartID=2
I was wondering if it would be safe to put Breathe and/or eucalyptus mixed with distilled water in one of these nose spray bottles and inhale it?  Anyone with experience using this kind of treatment??

Before anyone suggests it, I'm really not open to the nettle-pot method right now.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Elaine

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment