Wednesday 11 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] carb intake and Slim and Sassy

Yes, absolutely. It's better than one of those coffee drinks. I usually take 5 drops in a shot glass of water and take that 5 times a day so I get my 25 drops in. You can also put the S&S on topically.Just cut out bread and constant sweets, and I think you should be just fine.

Jan In Florida



-----Original Message-----
From: donnad <odar1330@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Apr 11, 2012 11:55 pm
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] carb intake and Slim and Sassy

Hi, My doctor has told me to go on a strict no carb diet and continue with Slim and Sassy and LLV and Franki :)  problems is i also go to the gym and am afraid that I won't have th energy to do the weight training and cardio training that I have been doing.  I am type 2 , insulin resistant and my doc  insists that I will be alright with the EO's.  is this true?  can the slim and sassy help me with energy levels?  --  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment