Monday 9 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Need copy of new doTERRA LIVING!

Does anyone have a copy of the new Spring doTERRA LIVING magazine that
they would be willing to mail to me? I was going to add them to my
order today and they are already SOLD OUT! I am hosting a booth at a
trade show this weekend and was planing on using it for my section on
"green cleaning". Please message me off-list. I am willing to pay for
the copy and shipping. THANK YOU!
theamwilson at gmail.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment